Re: The Boston Bombing Web of Lies
Subject: Re: The Boston Bombing Web of Lies
From: joeturn
Date: 01/05/2013, 17:09
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.paranet.ufo,alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy

On May 1, 12:03 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Boston Bombing Web of Lies

As with many “terrorism” related events since 9/11, the Boston bombing
official narrative proves to be a web of lies as important facts are
revealed. It turns out that the FBI has lied about its knowledge of
the alleged suspects, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, already being
presented as guilty not only in the mainstream press but by the
President himself.

According to the suspects’ mother, the FBI had been following them for
years:

The FBI originally feigned ignorance over the identity of the two
Boston bombing suspects, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, as they
appealed to an unwitting public to help them “identify” and “find” the
suspects. […]

Russia Today, in an article titled, “‘They were set up, FBI followed
them for years’- Tsarnaevs’ mother to RT,” stated of the suspects’
mother:

But her biggest suspicion surrounding the case was the constant FBI
surveillance she said her family was subjected to over the years. She
is surprised that having been so stringent with the entire family, the
FBI had no idea the sons were supposedly planning a terrorist act.

She would say of the FBI to Russia Today:

They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were
telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an
extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me
whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist
sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…
and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this
true, my sons are innocent!

[…] The FBI would then be forced to concede that indeed it had
interviewed the suspects, in 2011, two years before the Boston
bombings.  (Tony Cartalucci Boston Bombing Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev
Reported Killed, Was Alive When Detained: Tamerlan’s Aunt, Global
Research, April 22, 2013.)

We were also told that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in an exchange of
gunfire after he and his brother had robbed a 7-Eleven:

When the shootout ended, one of the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, a
former boxer, had been shot and fatally wounded. He was wearing
explosives, several law enforcement officials said. (Katharine Q.
Seelye, William K. Rashbaum and Michael Cooper 2nd Bombing Suspect
Caught After Frenzied Hunt Paralyzes Boston, The New York Times, April
19, 2013.)

With a bomb strapped to his chest, one of the Boston Marathon suspects
was killed early Friday after he and his accomplice brother robbed a 7-
Eleven, shot a police officer to death, carjacked an SUV and hurled
explosives in an extraordinary firefight with law enforcement,
authorities told NBC News. (Pete Williams, Richard Esposito, Michael
Isikoff and Erin McClam, NBC News, One Boston Marathon suspect killed;
second suspect, his brother, on loose after firefight, NBC News, April
19, 2013.)

The events surrounding Tamerlan’s death reported by the media are
simply not true. It turns out that Tamerlan’ aunt identified him as a
“naked, cuffed, clearly alive and well detainee seen in video aired by
CNN”:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev in custody

Was Tamerlan Assassinated?

The Boston Globe confirmed that Marathon Bombing suspect Tamerlan
Tsarnaev was in custody, contradicting earlier reports that he had
been killed in crossfire. If he was in custody and is now dead, does
that not suggest that he might have been the object of  an
extrajudicial assassination? The circumstances of his death remain to
be clarified.

Moreover, the 7-Eleven robbery was actually unrelated to the Tsarnaev
brothers:

There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had
nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7-
Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-
Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look
like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

“The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks
nothing like the suspects,” Chabris says. “The police or someone made
a mistake. Someone was confused.”

[…] Again, they might be guilty. But as Glenn Greenwald notes:

The overarching principle here should be that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is
entitled to a presumption of innocence until he is actually proven
guilty. As so many cases have proven – from accused (but exonerated)
anthrax attacker Stephen Hatfill to accused (but exonerated) Atlanta
Olympic bomber Richard Jewell to dozens if not hundreds of Guantanamo
detainees accused of being the “worst of the worst” but who were
guilty of nothing – people who appear to be guilty based on government
accusations and trials-by-media are often completely innocent. Media-
presented evidence is no substitute for due process and an adversarial
trial. (Washington’s Blog, Boston Terror Narrative Starts Falling
Apart, Global Research, April 23, 2013)

On April 19 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested and brought to a hospital.
According to Reuters, “Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was wounded during at least
one of two gun battles with police on Friday, suffering gunshot wounds
to his head, neck, legs and hand [...]“. On April 24, the Huffington
Post reported:

Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings
was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a
neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar
Tsarnaev for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able
to subdue him. (Adam Goldman and Pete Yost, Boston Bombing Suspect
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Reportedly Unarmed When Arrested In Boat, Officials
Say, Huffington Post, April 24, 2013.)

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed and obviously brutalized by police

We still don’t know what really happened in Boston and who committed
the attacks even though the mainstream media report that Dzhokhar
Tsarnaev has admitted being guilty. What we know for sure is that the
official Boston bombing narrative is filled with lies and that since
9/11 and in the context of the fictitious “War on Terror”, Western
governments, intelligence agencies and mainstream media have proven to
be untrustworthy sources of information on alleged “terrorist attacks”
or “foiled terrorist plots”.

Canada’s Complicity in the War on Terror

Three days after Boston was locked down, invaded by a colossal police-
military apparatus on a surreal “teenagehunt”, the Royal Canadian
Mounted Police made a very timely announcement: they had foiled a
terrorist plot targeting a Via Rail passenger train. Or so they say.

In a very absurd press conference where three RCMP officers repeatedly
answered questions with “we cannot comment as the investigation is
ongoing”, the only information they seemed very eager to disclose was
that the suspects “received guidance from Al-Qaeda in Iran”.

RCMP press conference

While the Canadian mainstream media take these RCMP allegations at
face value, independent news outlets suspect hidden political motives
behind the highly publicized announcement:

Neither the police nor government have given any reason as to why,
after allowing the accused to remain at large for months, they were
suddenly arrested Monday afternoon and in a very high-profile manner.
[…]

Speaking Tuesday after Jaser’s arraignment in a Toronto court, his
lawyer, John Norris, drew attention to the timing of the police-
government announcement that they had uncovered Canada’s first “al-
Qaeda-sponsored” terror plot. Said Norris, “The timing of the arrest
is a bit of a mystery and certainly I would like to hear the RCMP’s
explanation for that. They have been very clear that there is no risk
of public safety and it is surprising to say the least that this
arrest would be made now, close on the heels of what happened in
Boston and timed perfectly with what was happening in the House of
Commons yesterday.”

On Friday, the Conservative government announced that it was changing
the House of Commons’ agenda, scheduling third and final reading of
its “Combating Terrorism Act” (Bill S-7) to begin Monday and conclude
this week. Bill S-7 gives the state vast new powers. These include:
the right to hold terrorism suspects for 72 hours without charge, to
convene “investigative hearings” at which those believed to have
information about an imminent terrorist attack are stripped of their
right to remain silent, and the power to place restrictions for up to
a year on the movements and rights of persons deemed by the state to
be terrorist suspects but against whom they have insufficient evidence
to lay charges. […]

US authorities have been quick to trumpet the Canadian claims of a
thwarted terrorist attack—claims that boost their own efforts to
portray North America as under siege from terrorists and justify a
vast expansion of the national-security apparatus and coercive powers
of the state. The US ambassador to Canada, David Jacobson, issued a
statement Monday saying the arrests of Esseghaier and Jaser “were the
result of extensive cross-border cooperation” and had underscored
“that we face serious and real threats.” […]

At Monday’s press conference, the RCMP asserted that Esseghaier and
Jaser had acted under the “direction and guidance” of “al-Qaeda
elements located in Iran.”

The RCMP said that they had no evidence of Iranian government
involvement. […]

The Harper Conservative government, which has declared itself Israel’s
strongest ally and has expanded Canada’s decades’ old military-
strategic alliance with Washington, broke off diplomatic relations
with Teheran last summer. In justifying this action, Conservative
Foreign Minister John Baird labeled Iran “the most significant threat
to global peace and security in the world today.” (Keith Jones
Canadian Government unveils “Terror Plot” as it Adopts Draconian New
Law, World Socialist Web Site, April 24, 2013.)

We may recall a “terrorist plot” revealed in late November 2001.
According to mainstream reports, Ahmed Ressam, who was convicted of
plotting to bomb Los Angeles International Airport in 1999, had also
planned to bomb a Montreal area with “the most visible concentration
of Jews in Canada — a vibrant area of some 5,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews
who stand out because of their traditional outfits of black coats and
hats for men, long skirts and wigs for women. » (Ingrid Peritz,
Montreal’s brush with terror, The Globe and Mail, November 30, 2001.)

The Globe stated further:

Members of the Hasidic community in Outremont responded with shock
after hearing that Mr. Ressam and Samir Ait Mohamed wanted to detonate
a bomb in the area because it was predominantly Jewish.

The stated choice of explosives — a bomb on a gasoline truck — evoked
the detonating power of the fuel-laden planes that ripped through the
World Trade Center. (Ibid.)

Samir Aït Mohamed happened to be a fake Algerian refugee and “an
informant for Canadian law-enforcement authorities [RCMP].” (Mike
Carter, Montreal bomb plot revealed in Ressam case documents, Seattle
Times, November 30, 2001.)

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) was also involved in
a terrorist plot. Joseph Gilles Breault, a.k.a. Youssef Mouammar or
Abou Djihad, had threatened to attack the Montreal metro with a
biochemical weapon in 1998. He was a CSIS agent.

With that in mind, the latest RCMP “exploit” raises even more
questions on this revived Al-Qaeda threat focused on Iran. Who’s
behind Al-Qaeda in Iran?:

As the FBI reels from what now appears to be revelations it was
directly involved in the Boston Marathon bombings, a deluge of FBI
“success” stories have been “serendipitously” splashed across Western
headlines. Among them was an allegedly “foiled” terror attack in
Canada, reported to be the work of terrorists supported by “Al-Qaeda
operatives in Iran.” The Globe and Mail, in its report, “Canada joins
U.S. in alleging al-Qaeda has operatives based in Iran,” states:

[…] The Sunni-based al-Qaeda and Shia Iran belong to different
branches of Islam that have been at odds historically. But in recent
years U.S. officials have formally alleged that Iran has allowed al-
Qaeda members to operate out of its territory.”

[…] Hersh in his 2008 New Yorker piece titled, “Preparing the
Battlefield: The Bush Administration steps up its secret moves against
Iran,” spelled out a damning indictment of US involvement in
bolstering, arming, and funding terror organizations, not linked to,
but described as actually being Al Qaeda [...]:

One of the most active and violent anti-regime groups in Iran today is
the Jundallah, also known as the Iranian People’s Resistance Movement,
which describes itself as a resistance force fighting for the rights
of Sunnis in Iran. “This is a vicious Salafi organization whose
followers attended the same madrassas as the Taliban and Pakistani
extremists,” Nasr told me. “They are suspected of having links to Al
Qaeda and they are also thought to be tied to the drug culture.” The
Jundallah took responsibility for the bombing of a busload of
Revolutionary Guard soldiers in February, 2007. At least eleven Guard
members were killed. According to Baer and to press reports, the
Jundallah is among the groups in Iran that are benefiting from U.S.
support. (Tony Cartalucci, Who is Behind “Al Qaeda in Iran”?, Global
Research, April 23, 2013.)

Otherwise the brothers’ links to Chechen terrorists makes very little
sense, since the latter, like many other terrorist groups and/or so-
called freedom fighters depending on the strategy of the day, have
been supported by the US:

What is abundantly clear is that the US government is not committed to
fighting terrorists.

Quite the opposite. US intelligence has been recruiting and grooming
terrorists for more than thirty years, while at same time upholding
the absurd notion that these terrorists, who are bona fide CIA
“intelligence assets”, constitute a threat to the American Homeland.
These alleged threats by “An Outside Enemy” are part of a propaganda
ploy behind the “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT).

[...] The development of an Islamist terrorist militia in different
countries around the World is part of an intricate US intelligence
project.

While the Tsarnaev brothers are casually accused without evidence of
having links to Chechen terrorists, the important question is who is
behind the Chechen terrorists?

In an utterly twisted logic, the protagonists of the ‘Global War on
Terrorism” directed against Muslims are the de facto architects of
“Islamic terrorism.” (Michel Chossudovsky, BOSTON TRUTH: The “Chechen
Connection”, Al Qaeda and the Boston Marathon Bombings, Global
Research, April 22, 2013.)

Even former US Ambassador Craig Murray says the “Chechen Connexion”
story is surreal:

We are asked to believe that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was identified by the
Russian government as an extremist Dagestani or Chechen Islamist
terrorist, and they were so concerned about it that in late 2010 they
asked the US government to take action. At that time, the US and
Russia did not normally have a security cooperation relationship over
the Caucasus, particularly following the Russian invasion of Georgia
in 2008. For the Russians to ask the Americans for assistance,
Tsarnaev must have been high on their list of worries.

In early 2011 the FBI interview Tsarnaev and trawl his papers and
computers but apparently – remarkably for somebody allegedly
radicalised by internet – the habitually paranoid FBI find nothing of
concern.

So far, so weird. But now this gets utterly incredible. In 2012
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who is of such concern to Russian security, is able
to fly to Russia and pass through the airport security checks of the
world’s most thoroughly and brutally efficient security services
without being picked up.

He is then able to proceed to Dagestan – right at the heart of the
world’s heaviest military occupation and the world’s most far reaching
secret police surveillance – again without being intercepted, and he
is able there to go through some form of terror training or further
Islamist indoctrination. He then flies out again without any
intervention by the Russian security services.

That is the official story and I have no doubt it did not happen. I
know Russia and I know the Russian security services. Whatever else
they may be, they are extremely well-equipped, experienced and
efficient and embedded into a social fabric accustomed to cooperation
with their mastery.

This scenario is simply impossible in the real world. (Craig Murray,
The Boston Bombings and the FBI: “Official Tsarnaev Story Makes No
Sense”, 21st Century Wire, April 22, 2013.)

The idea that Tamerlan was, in fact, a US intelligence asset seems
closer to the truth, since according to a Russian newspaper, he
attended a US-sponsored workshop in the Caucasus, the goal of which
was to destabilize southern regions of Russia:

Today, Russian newspaper Izvestia alleges that the older Boston
Tamarlan bombing brother attended a workshop – sponsored by an
American organization – on destabilizing the Russian satellite states:

    At the disposal of “Izvestia” has documents Counterintelligence
Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, confirming that
the Georgian organization “Fund of Caucasus” [here's their website],
which cooperates with the U.S. non-profit organization
“Jamestown” (the board of directors of NGOs previously entered one of
the ideologists of U.S. foreign policy, Zbigniew Brzezinski), was
engaged in recruiting residents North Caucasus to work in the
interests of the United States and Georgia.

    According to the reports of Colonel Chief Directorate
Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia
Gregory Chanturia to the Minister of Internal Affairs Irakli
Garibashvili, “Caucasian fund” in cooperation with the Foundation
“Jamestown” in the summer of 2012 conducted workshops and seminars for
young people of the Caucasus, including its Russian part. Some of them
attended Tsarnaev Tamerlane, who was in Russia from January to July
2012.

    “Caucasian fund” writes Tchanturia was established November 7,
2008, just after the Georgian-Ossetian conflict, “to control the
processes taking place in the North Caucasus region.” Accordingly, the
Department of the Interior Ministry counterintelligence case was
brought intelligence operations called “DTV”. Main purpose is to
recruit young people and intellectuals of the North Caucasus to
enhance instability and extremism in the southern regions of Russia.
(Washington’s Blog, Was Boston Bomber “Radicalized” at a U.S.
Sponsored Counterterrorism Workshop, Global Research, April 24, 2013.)

Overall, the Boston tragedy is clearly and sadly being exploited to
revamp the “War on terror”, justify the police state apparatus in the
US and other Western countries such as Canada, and legitimize attacks
on our rights and liberties.

http://www.wellaware1.com/boston.shtml