Earth Aliens On Earth.com
Resources for those who are stranded here
Earth
Our Bookstore is OPEN
Over 5000 new & used titles, competitively priced!
Topics: UFOs - Paranormal - Area 51 - Ghosts - Forteana - Conspiracy - History - Biography - Psychology - Religion - Crime - Health - Geography - Maps - Science - Money - Language - Recreation - Technology - Fiction - Other - New
Search... for keyword(s)  

Location: Mothership -> UFO -> Updates -> 1997 -> Jul -> Current Encounters: Oliver's Castle Video - It is

UFO UpDates Mailing List

Current Encounters: Oliver's Castle Video - It is

From: Francis Ridge <slk@WORLD.EVANSVILLE.NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:44:58 -0500
Fwd Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:45:14 -0400
Subject: Current Encounters: Oliver's Castle Video - It is

On July 22, 1997, <bikebob@MO.NET> forwarded the following information:

Statement given to Colin Andrews (CPR International) by Lee Winterston
today - 22nd July 1997.

IMPORTANT CONCLUSIONS TO OLIVER'S CASTLE VIDEO INVESTIGATION.
NIPPON TELEVISION WORKING WITH LEE WINTERSTON
CONFIRM COLIN ANDREWS FINDINGS.

OLIVER'S CASTLE UFO/CROP CIRCLES VIDEO IS A FRAUD.
JOHN WABE IS EXPOSED - IT WAS MADE TO FOOL THE WORLD.

Lee Winterston:

I want to make the following statement after a very busy week bringing
together the final conclusions of my investigation into the Oliver's Castle
video given to Colin Andrews last August.  As you know it was also passed
later to Peter Sorensen.  Both parties were given authority to have the
material researched and shown or used by the media.  Colin Andrews was
given a written contract which has today been confirmed by Lawyers
representing the Television and Film Unions, as legally binding.  Peter
Sorensen was given a verbal contract by the same person calling himself
John Wheyleigh.  Both contracts were witnessed being given.  It has now
been discovered that this man has signed a world exclusive arrangement with
a third party, which is illegal due to the other contracts agreed
previously.

Before going any further, my own enquiries have in the last week been
jointly persuade with the active involvement and assistance of Nippon
Television from Japan now in the UK filming a program on the crop circles.
We have both followed up on the results of Colin Andrews investigations and
published in the last issue of the CPR International Newsletter in which
it is stated that the man who must answer the serious questions about this
film is one Mr.John Wabe and not Wheyleigh.  The article also concluded
that the film was a fraud and that an intricate plan was being played out,
using Colin Andrews and Peter Sorensen and I believe myself to promote the
video.  Andrews investigation lead him to a Video/TV studio called 'First
Cut' based in the HTV television complex in Bristol, England, where all
attempts to interview  a John Wabe failed.

I can confirm today that Andrews conclusions were 100% correct and NTV and
myself support them fully.  Our findings are that the man calling himself
John Wheyleigh is in fact John Wabe who is in partnership at a video and
television editing studio called 'First Cut'.  He is in partnership there
with Mr. John Lomas.

On Friday the 18th July Peter Sorensen was invited to join myself and a
television crew from Nippon Television (NTV).  We went to the First Cut
studio and played the Oliver's Castle film to John Lomas.  John Wabe, his
partner was said to be with a client at the time.  We asked to speak to
Wabe about this film.  Lomas left us and went to speak with him.  When he
returned Lomas said categorically that they could say that Wabe was
involved with the footage.  Meanwhile Wabe was seen to run out of the
studio with Sorensen and Winterston in pursuit.  Through Lomas we gave Wabe
until mid day on Tuesday the 22nd July to come clean and tell us the whole
story behind the film.  If he did not do so we said we would place our
information and their business address on the Internet and pass the
investigation over to other parties to complete.

Since that time John Wabe has been fully co-operating.  He has told us that
he has signed an exclusive contract with another company for his story to
be told in a future television program.  This company will not permit him
to be interviewed because he is contracted to a production company who are
going to sell the program to television showing how he fooled the world
with this film for a full year.  I am pleased that researchers twigged what
was happening and that together we have for once nipped in the bud an
attempt to extort large sums of money by these people manipulating the
media system for their own ends.  The company who is touting the exclusive
agreement (which has no legal standing due to the hand written contract
given to Andrews by John Wabe) is being persuade by us and we have a very
good idea who it is.  At some future time this will be revealed and it will
come as no surprise to those in the crop circle world.

John Wabe has told this company how the film was made and blow by blow what
the plan was.  It will be aired on a UFO Hoax show in yet another Doug and
Dave style program, it is thought on the 11th of August. We do not yet know
which network but it might be 'Live TV' in UK.    NTV will transmit to the
Japanese people the whole story as they witnessed the final nails being
driven in the coffin of these fraudsters during the last two days. This
will be aired in Japan on the 12th August.  Also I am working on the final
edit of a video and TV program called 'UFO and The Crop Circle Connection'
which will soon show the rest of the world how researchers discovered the
truth behind the film and the people.

Some researchers were very critical of Colin Andrews conclusions and
accused him of everything from leaving a sinking ship to dismissing the
best evidence yet for the real phenomenon.  Others accused him of not
knowing what it was he was looking at as they also accused me of being
involved in the fraud. He was right, the film was a fraud so was John Wabe
and almost certainly the crop circle called the 'Snowflake' which melted
before our very eyes this last few days.  So it is all over bar the
shouting - thank God.

Editor CPRI:  NTV spokesperson has kept Colin fully informed of
developments as has Lee Winterston and we want to thank them both very much
for doing so.  NTV are of the opinion that the crop design 'Snowflake' was
made by colleagues of Wabe and that after the filming of the completed
design from the Oliver's Castle Hill, the back engineering and addition of
the UFO's and then filming a back lit screen with a hand held camera onto
8mm was very easily accomplished. Colin Andrews wants it known that he has
spent a great deal of his own money on this investigation and feels it was
worth doing so in the interest of the crop circle research community and to
enlighten the public to such nonsense.



Search for other documents to/from: slk | bikebob

[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
[ This Month's Index | UFO UpDates Main Index | MUFON Ontario ]

UFO UpDates - Toronto - updates@globalserve.net
Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp - ++ 416-696-0304

A Hand-Operated E-Mail Subscription Service for the Study of UFO Related Phenomena.
To subscribe please send your first and last name to updates@globalserve.net
Message submissions should be sent to the same address.


[ UFO Topics | People | Ufomind What's New | Ufomind Top Level ]

To find this message again in the future...
Link it to the appropriate Ufologist or UFO Topic page.

Archived as a public service by Area 51 Research Center which is not responsible for content.
Software by Glenn Campbell. Technical contact: webmaster@ufomind.com

Financial support for this web server is provided by the Research Center Catalog.