From: Max Burns <AlienHype@aol.com> Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:19:45 EDT Fwd Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 17:21:28 -0400 Subject: Re: Max Burns Hoax Exposed >From: Jenny Randles <nufon@currantbun.com> >To: <updates@globalserve.net> >Subject: Re: Max Burns Hoax Exposed >Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:27:19 +0100 >>Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:05:41 -0400 >>From: David Clarke <crazydiamonds@compuserve.com> >>Subject: Re: Max Burns Hoax Exposed >>To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net> >>>From: Matthew Williams <truthseekers@truthseekers.screaming.net> >>>Subject: Re: Max Burns Hoax Exposed >>>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:31:25 +0100 >>>To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net> <snip> >>For the benefit of the hard of hearing, I reproduce the relevant >>section from the conclusions to my Howden Moor report which >demonstrates once again how Max is incapable of telling the >>truth: No David you have posted on various occassions that the whole night events were the culmination of a covert low flying exercise which was on the ground by 9.30pm... Fact Are you now claiming that there was a double covert low flying exercise taking place? Something the MOD have not admitted to? There were other aircraft present after the well advertised covert low fly mission as promoted by yourself. However for you to speculate that there was a double secret part of this mission is pure speculation on your behalf. and has no foundation in evidence. for the reason's 1. The MOD have admitted no such thing and have stated that there were six aircraftinvolved in the nights events, launched from Marnham that night. 2.That they were safely on the ground by 9.30 pm that night.. 3. You have no information or evidence to back up any other claim that the aircraft encountered after that time were part of some other aspect of the allready admitted covert low fly exersise.. 4. If your speculation is correct that there was another double secret aspect to the night's events, that the MP Helen Jackson has been lied to and further questions are warranted in the houses of parliament. Which should be directed at the defense minister Gheorge Robinson? 5.It is not dismisable that the nights events after 9.30pm were not part of the interception of the FT as I allege. 6. It would appear that you have succefully expalined everything prior to 9.45pm that night, however based on your research there are unanswered questions after that time frame that you cannot explain...and have not got any explanation other than suposition and speculation on your behalf.. 7. So we get back to the FACT that you have not discredited my investigation These are _facts_ Dr Clark (Pilot or the unknown holy relic the Daily Death Star) price 28p circulation 1500. >>There clearly was a military exercise taking place centred upon >>the Peak District that night, one phase of which (now officially >>admitted) is timed from 7.30-9.30pm, when the RAF claim all >>their aircraft were safely grounded and accounted for. However, >>the evidence from both witnesses in Derbyshire and South >>Yorkshire and the sonic booms recorded by the BGS suggest a >>covert part of this operation continued after the booked >>operation had been officially completed. Many more aircraft were >>involved in this exercise than has been officially admitted as >>is clear from the 13 low-flying complaints lodged with the RAF >>on March 24 from widely separated areas of the British >>coastline. >>It is clear that a formation of Tornado aircraft travelled >>across the Peak District on a southeast to northwest flightpath >>between 9.45 and 10pm, coinciding with the first of two sonic >>booms recorded 12 minutes apart from the Sheffield area. Jenny said >I can only add one bit to this. Its not something I have thought >of retrospectively. I told David about it two years ago and >wrote about it in my first summary of the case (Northern UFO >News 176 - June l997 issue) >I live in a village just north of Buxton in the Peak District. >As the aircraft flies that is very close to the sighting >location to my north east. That night both my mother and I were >in the garden as I was showing her the then bright comet >Hale-Bopp with my binoculars. We went back in around 7:30 to >watch Coronation Street on TV (couldn't miss that could we?) But >I popped out several times later to watch the comet until around >10 pm (my last trip outside as it was getting chilly). We both >noted and I certainly commented on this before David found out >about the military exercise that there was an unusual amount of >aerial activity in the skies during the period 7 - 10 pm. >We do get civil aircraft going into Manchester and low level >flights of military jets (mostly in daylight) that nearly knock >the chimney off our bungalow. But there was unquestionably an >excess amount of activity that night. There were slow moving >lights, probably helicopters, and faster moving aircraft. All >were to the north and east of me. In the two years since I have >never seen anything akin to the level of activity that night. Jenny, I hope you can see that the based on the evidence I have produced above, that as well as you corrobarating the testimony of the witness Emma Maidenhead who also stated that she saw the FT, and Jets and light aircraft and helicopters in the area. Quote, It was like an air show I have never seen so much air traffic in the sky at the same time... Even though the self aclaimed Dr Klark stated that there were no heleocopters in the area till well after 11.00pm and then it was the police search and rescue copter... If you get my point Jenny do not believe all you have been fed? After all your statement validates my witness from Dronfield and contradicts the statements made by Dr Klark? Never mind the fact that I can disproove the statements from Dr Klark re Jonathan Dagenhart, in some quite startling ways ( I have the audio) If you wish to discuss this with me in person then you can call me on 01159 141160 So I make the offer again that Dr Klark submit to a presentaion of both our cases to a panel to be determined as agreeable to both parties, and to have this out Once and for all....instead of the selective sound bite editing that has been going on.. Yours faithfully Max Burns
UFO UpDates - Toronto -
updates@globalserve.net
Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp - ++ 416-696-0304
A Hand-Operated E-Mail Subscription Service for the Study of UFO Related
Phenomena.
To subscribe please send your first and last name to
updates@globalserve.net
Message submissions should be sent to the same address.
|
Link it to the appropriate Ufologist or UFO Topic page. |
Archived as a public service by Area 51 Research Center which is not
responsible for content.
Financial support for this web server is provided by the
Research Center Catalog.
Software by Glenn Campbell.
Technical contact:
webmaster@ufomind.com